10.4.13

Wedding Vendors

Here are some links for good (and our chosen) vendors if you want to celebrate your wedding in Bali:

Photographer and Videographer:
3Datu >> We're using them. Cool and creative people, fun to brainstorm and work with.
Ricky and Co.
Axioo

Make up artist:
- Wawan >> My chosen MUA. Got his details from my friend. His price is not as expensive as others. Unfortunatelly he got no website to look at. You got to go see him in person. Contact me for more details.
Lona
Sherlya

Decoration:
Dekorindo, Felix Rusli  >> Our chosen vendor. Contact me for more details.

Catering and Wedding Cake:
Sarana Dewata Group >> Our chosen catering, specialized in Indonesian food. Very reasonable prices. They can also do all around wedding decoration and organizer. But I suppose more to Balinese/Indonesian style.
Ruth's Dessert >> Our chosen wedding cake provider. Their cakes are to die for!
Bali Catering Company
Bali Deli

Transportation:
- Bali Seasons Travel: Gus Ade. I have been using his service for years. Contact me for more details.

Venues:
Villa Pandan >> Our chosen venue. Spacious, serene, and got reasonable price! We're the first one to ever held an event in this villa :)
- Villa Atas Ombak

Wedding Dress and Suit:
- Indonesian Kebaya: Anna Avantie
- Indonesian tailor-made suits: Wong Hang

Design for invitation:
- ask me! ;)

Wedding Organizers:
- ask me! ;)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo