13.4.13

Mars and Venus and everything in between

The clock is ticking.......

Wow!!! Just 3 WEEKS left and it's there... the BEST day of our lives! The day we will unite as one and start our own family.

Time goes so fast. According to me, we have covered most of our activities and ticked all the boxes in our list... but according to her, there is still much to do :).

Well you know what they say, "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus".


I'm looking forward for this beautiful day to declare my love and soul to the women I want to spend the rest of my life with. But I'm also looking forward to meet my family (my brother, my niece, Paivi) and friends, enjoy and unwind in Bali, and leave the busy lifestyle and business in Jakarta.

The fact that it's only 3 WEEKS don’t really scare me (which some people have). Slowly,  day by day, well I think about the life we will have in the future and the decisions I need to make and responsibilities I will have towards my partner.

I look at the future... and it looks bright and positive and I know I want to be there with Valentina J

Well I hope to see you all in May and share this happy moment together with you.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo